Friday 6 April 2018

Alton towers. Rooms.

Hi all.

Hope the holidays went well.
I need you to org this asap as Boyces have been on to me and the hotel have been on to them

I need room lists. Can you please email Kevin Gormley the names in each room. Kevin - if you don't mind can you then email the completed list to me.

There is 2 in every room so please org yourselves and one person send Kevin an email with the names in your room

Please pass the word on this and please try and get this done asap

Many thanks

See u Monday

1 comment:

  1. friv jogos online
    jogos online 2019
    friv jogos 4 school online
    The information you have provided is very helpful at all thank you very much for sharing useful information with us.

    ReplyDelete

Well done last week

For the most part they were the best interviews I've had in the last number of years. Well done to all. Results will be given out on Th...