Wednesday 21 February 2018

Celtic trip next weekend!

As you know we had a few issues with fixtures. So the Scottish Cup quarter final has become available next weekend. Saturday 3rd march. We are going to go with that. I know its short notice but we are not guaranteed a fixture later in the season. Due to this the remaining 45 pounds sterling must be in by Monday at the latest. Anyone that has paid a deposit .... please take note .... if there is any issues with you going .. you must speak to me before Thursday or email me ... otherwise I will presume you are going and you will have the rest of the money on Monday. If you do not speak to me  before Thursday and you do not go you will loose your deposit! I have to book the tickets tomorrow.  I know I am asking for a good bit of money all at once but I did see this coming... that's why I asked you to speak to everyone at home over mid term about this. I am trying to spread this out as much as I can. As always any issues with money please see me. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well done last week

For the most part they were the best interviews I've had in the last number of years. Well done to all. Results will be given out on Th...