Friday 26 January 2018

Celtic trip

A lot of names were given to me - money talks!! remember i mentioned this before Christmas as well!

As I am away all next week examining in other schools - you have 1 week to get a deposit together and we will see how many we have then - there is no point trying to get tickets until I see how many I have (we should have no problem getting tickets!!!)

On Monday the 5th February I will collect 40 POUNDS STERLING (non - refundable if the trip goes ahead - please tell your parents/guardians this)

We will take it from there then

Thanks

1 comment:

  1. So first you soak your Red Wheat Berries, for 8-24 hours. You can buy Red Wheat Berries at your local health food store, often in the bulk section. And yes wheatgrass is gluten free. I too, was concerned, but after searching around and asking a licensed dietitian friend in the area, the grass itself does not contain any gluten, only the kernel, and in juicing wheatgrass you only juice the grass, so yay!
    kizi 2 unblocked
    free game online
    a10 io game

    ReplyDelete

Well done last week

For the most part they were the best interviews I've had in the last number of years. Well done to all. Results will be given out on Th...