Wednesday 24 January 2018

Careers Talks

A number of students mentioned they would like more talks in terms of careers.

Miss Devir will give some talks - I have asked her and I will sort this out - she will be delighted to help

She would like to know if their is anything specific that you would like covered - what area would you like her to look at - if there is or if you have any ideas please send me a wee email asap and I can talk to Miss Devir about it   - adrian.doherty@loretomilford.net


Thanks

1 comment:

  1. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.Jogos 2019
    friv free online Games
    free online friv Games

    ReplyDelete

Well done last week

For the most part they were the best interviews I've had in the last number of years. Well done to all. Results will be given out on Th...