Friday 1 December 2017

We will see who is reading the blog!!! ROOM Schedule Carlingford

I am gonna try this out to see if this works

Anyone who can organise this tonight between yourselves can email me and you will get first preference on the room

However I am only accepting one email per room so u have to sort it out between yourselves and then get one person to email me at adrian.doherty@loretomilford.net giving me the names of the people in your room and the room u want

If you mess this up - you loose the room

For the boys
1 room of 10
1 room of 8
 3 rooms of 6
1 room of 4

For the girls

2 room of 6
2 room of 8
1 rooms of 4

First come first served!!!

We will see who is reading the blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well done last week

For the most part they were the best interviews I've had in the last number of years. Well done to all. Results will be given out on Th...