Friday 15 December 2017

SVP/Meeting everyone about your work

Please bring in what u can for local svp. We are doing this instead of secret santa. Whatever wee bit u can afford is fine. Money to be collected in registration. Please can someone collect this in each room.

Could someone in each reg class take responsibility for this and collect it - do what u can - thanks

By the way you are finished for your hols on Wednesday. 

I have not had a chance to get to look at Yellow sheets - I will do this after xmas and we will also look at your report. Please be ready to go after xmas - I will be looking at your yellow sheet, your e-portfolio, your scrap book and your report. Please be organised and prepared for this (first week back) as I will be meeting everyone in groups. Many thanks



1 comment:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.friv Games online 2020
    Jogos live
    friv game
    .

    ReplyDelete

Well done last week

For the most part they were the best interviews I've had in the last number of years. Well done to all. Results will be given out on Th...