Friday 17 November 2017

E-Portfolio - add the work in

Please make sure that you get your scrap book started either on your own individual e-portfolio or a hard copy version - if you have not your e-portfolio set up - you need to speak to me asap

Please make sure that you get all work completed on time and handed in - please get all teachers to sign your yellow sheet - the most important sheet of the year

When you get your corrected work back from the teachers please make sure and add this corrected piece of work onto your e-portfolio

I will be checking your e-portfolio, your yellow sheet and your scrap book in the next few weeks!!!

Carlingford is coming up ..... just throwing it in there .... in other words get your work done and you will have nothing to worry about!!

Thanks


1 comment:

  1. I knew at a young age that the nasty green shot you got at the health food store or juice bar, that was followed with an orange squad (yes, an orange wedge, but I called them squads) was good for me, but I had no idea why, the same kinda follows now, except I know a few more details about it's real health benefits, because I am genuinely interested in what it provides to my overall well-being.
    kizi Games online
    free games online 2019
    friv 2019


    ReplyDelete

Well done last week

For the most part they were the best interviews I've had in the last number of years. Well done to all. Results will be given out on Th...