Monday 23 October 2017

N Odhran assignment

Dear students of N.Odhran,

As a follow up to our class last Thursday, I am emailing you all in relation to the deadline for your assignment due for your module in Communications.

The deadline is Monday 6th November 4pm.   (If anyone chooses to use material such as a poster etc, please submit hardcopy to myself during Communications class at 10.25am on same date)

Furthermore, I would also like to avail of this opportunity to commend each individual on your participation and positive contribution to our Communications class to date.

I look forward to learning about your topic of interest, which you have chosen to present to our class.

Kind regards,

Ms.Lynch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well done last week

For the most part they were the best interviews I've had in the last number of years. Well done to all. Results will be given out on Th...