Sunday 3 September 2017

Use of pictures - please read and take note

There is a folder (TY) on the Loreto school facebook page for TY 2017/18 - we will get photos and put them up there from now on - I hope that this is okay with everyone

If there is a problem and people do not want their pictures up please see me asap and I will take care of this - if people do not have access to facebook - again please see me and we can arrange something

Please be very careful with the use of photos and if in any doubt about certain pictures .. then don't post them - be very mindful of your friends and of others - and what they would like or not like

Many thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well done last week

For the most part they were the best interviews I've had in the last number of years. Well done to all. Results will be given out on Th...